Tuesday, April 6, 2010

NOTD: Easter Series- China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint

Mint chocolate chip ice-cream anyone?? That is what I think of when I see this luscious shade. The creamy formula is beautiful and much less troublesome than some of the others from the
China Glaze Up & Away collection. Unfortunately the color pictured below doesn't quite capture the mintyness of the polish. In the photos it ends up looking much more blue than green and reminds me of China Glaze's For Audrey. Boo to these un-true-to-life-pics!

This is definitely a drool worthy polish and the one I ended up wearing Easter Sunday. If you take out the chocolate bits from the decadent dessert below you'll get the color of Re-Fresh Mint.







1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful, would be very happy if you had a look and maybe followed my blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete