Thursday, April 1, 2010

NOTD: Easter Series- China Glaze Lemon Fizz

My second installment for the Easter series and it's pastel perfection! Lemon Fizz calls to mind fuzzy baby chicks in morning sunlight and sugary sweet Peeps.
I found the same application issues with this one as with Mod About You. Can be streaky and extremely difficult to apply neatly close to the cuticle. It must be something about the cream pastels in general that have that bit of a chalky quality. For me, this is a straight up toe color, but I can see using this on the fingers for a fun funky look. I highly recommend this to people with a bit of a tan or those who have a deeper skin tone.


Not the best shade next to my winter white skin. This pic was taken in cooler morning light.





1 comment:

  1. It looks so happy and bright!:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete